You may cancel your order by notifying us no later than 7 working days after the day we deliver the goods to you that you are cancelling the contract.
On cancellation of your order you must return the goods to us in their original condition and packaging, undamaged and at your own cost and risk.
If you cancel an order, you must take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us. Credits will not be issued for goods returned which have been made unfit for resale or damaged whilst in your possession.
If you do not return the goods within 7 days then we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of the higher of £20.00 or 30% of the price of the goods returned.
No refund will be processed until the goods have been returned to and processed by us.
For certain goods categories, you may at our discretion, and on payment of a cancellation fee, cancel an order or postpone the delivery thereof, provided that a prior written agreement to that effect has been made with us.
Incomplete / Damaged / Incorrect Goods
You should notify us using our on-line returns tool within 2 working days of delivery of any incomplete, damaged, incorrectly delivered or otherwise not as ordered goods.
“Faulty goods” means any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract. Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.
All RMA requests must be submitted using either our on- line returns tool or by phone.
Faulty goods returned to us are returned at your own cost and risk. You must ensure that all faulty goods are returned properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address and RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) Number.
No refund will be processed until the goods have been returned to and processed by us. Any refund for faulty goods will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
For a period of 90 working days from delivery of the goods we agree that we shall replace or repair defective goods provided that:-
- an RMA application is made through our website within the time limit stated; and
- you return the defective goods to us;
- having inspected the goods we are satisfied that the defects found are due to defective materials or workmanship and are not due to incorrect handling or storage, neglect, installation, repairs or changes made by the buyer, or due to accidental events.
- With the exception of the conditions stated above, we shall not be responsible for defects occurring as a result of the delivery of the goods back to us.
- We shall under no circumstances be responsible for losses resulting from your non-performance of the obligations above nor shall we be responsible for any indirect damage or consequential damage, including operational losses, non-realisation of expected savings or any other claim raised by a third party against you, even though we have been made aware of such damage, operational losses or claim.
- All goods returned as defective and subsequently found to have no fault will be returned to you. We reserve the right to charge for the return of non-defective goods including any costs incurred by the manufacturer in testing the goods for defects.